BBO Discussion Forums: Display of all hands when claim rejected - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Display of all hands when claim rejected

#1 User is offline   mjmart 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-August-28, 16:15

I have noticed that some players will claim very early in the hand. If the claim is rejected, then ALL hands are displayed, allowing the opponents to identify where particular cards are, allowing for easier finessing. I believe that this is being done deliberately, and suggest that if the claim is rejected, play continues without displaying hands.

#2 User is online   smerriman 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-August-28, 16:44

The hands are only made visible to the opponents of the claimers. The people claiming do continue to play on like normal.

#3 User is offline   Capt_Ravi 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-August-29, 00:31

View Postmjmart, on 2021-August-28, 16:16, said:

I have noticed that some players will claim very early in the hand. If the claim is rejected, then ALL hands are displayed, allowing the opponents to identify where particular cards are, allowing for easier finessing. I believe that this is being done deliberately, and suggest that if the claim is rejected, play continues without displaying hands.

All hands are not visible to the player claiming. Visible only to the other pair, as it should be!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users