Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

People online/offline

#1 User is offline   neil1 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-February-05, 14:59

A friend of mine joined BBO. We are both online, but can not see one another. A search shows offline. We are both logged in as visible. Whether it matters or not, I am on a PC and he is on a tablet. We were on the phone for a fair length of time, but could not find a solution. As a side note, twice out of 20 try's we see see each other.

Any help with this problem????

#2 User is offline   mycroft 

• Secretary Bird
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-February-05, 21:38

very likely one had moved onto the Casual server. The two populations are still separate. If you select "casual" from the main login page, you will go to the Causal server, where you can play the main or relaxed bridge clubs. You will also see all your follows on the main server disappear, replaced by all your follows on Casual.

They have as a priority being able to merge the two populations, but right now, it's a huge wall.

It is possible that you both signed in invisible, but that's really not likely.
When I go to sea, don't fear for me, Fear For The Storm -- Birdie and the Swansong (tSCoSI)

#3 User is offline   marben1001 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-08, 13:14

A slightly different version of this - my partner recently started using her laptop (windows 10) - mid tournament she becomes invisible to me - usually can see when she logged in but it seems randomly she is logged off (this did not happen while on ipad before but now only limited access to the laptop) I removed cache today to no avail and moved from CHROME to EDGE and that didnt help. We are playing games closed to certain club members when this happens

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users