Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sunday Swiss The Big Game Swiss Teams

#1 User is offline   biggerclub 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-February-21, 12:12

You're invited to the Sparkling Swiss Teams event colloquially known as the Big Game taking place this week and every week on Sunday at 7 pm Eastern and BBO time (6 central, 5 mountain, 4 pacific). Entry is just $1 per player and registration opens 2 hours before the event.

You can find us from the BBO launch page by clicking "Competitive", "BBO Points Tournaments", "Sparkling Swiss" (although BBO has been known to change the names of things so searching for "Swiss" might be better), "7 pm start." Each partnership registers separately just like you do for a BBO Pairs game. Once registered you can go to the "Select Teammates" link that shows on the registration page and select teammates of your liking.

If you do all of this as soon as registration opens you help yourself (because I will be better able to help you solve problems) and you help us (because BBO players will see an active game with many participants and perhaps choose to join in the fun). Look for help from me, "biggerclub" on BBO or email me here. You can register, log off and then come back in just before game time.

I put the over/under line on the number of entries for this week at 40.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users