Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BBO History Hidden Bids

#1 User is offline   RCM12345 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-February-02, 05:44

I'm new to this, so forgive me if this topic has already been discussed. After playing in my local virtual club's duplicate sessions, I like to review the hands where we did badly to see where we went wrong in either the bidding or the play. One thing that really annoys me with BBO History is that when there has been a long bidding sequence, South's bids become hidden by the pull-down 'slider' on the right hand side of the bidding display. Am I missing a trick - is there a way to reveal South's bids or does there need to be a fix by the tech guys? There seems to be plenty of width in the overall table window.
Ron

#2 User is offline   fredwardwe 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2021-March-01, 11:27

Agree. Silly tech guys. Like the red-green double dummy indicators for us color bling folks and the claim box covering the tricks taken boxes, not enough attention to users. So easy to make it better.

#3 User is online   0 carbon 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2021-March-01, 16:35

If you adjust the Zoom factor in your browser, you should be able to see most of the hidden bids.

#4 User is offline   sfi 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2021-March-01, 17:38

RCM12345, on 2021-February-02, 05:44, said:

One thing that really annoys me with BBO History is that when there has been a long bidding sequence, South's bids become hidden by the pull-down 'slider' on the right hand side of the bidding display. Am I missing a trick - is there a way to reveal South's bids or does there need to be a fix by the tech guys? There seems to be plenty of width in the overall table window.

When I move the pointer away from the bidding area, the scroll bar disappears and I can see South's bids clearly. It takes half a second to do so.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users