BBO Discussion Forums: Handviewer request: reveal captured plays - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Handviewer request: reveal captured plays Ease life for movie writers

#1 User is offline   jsm3520 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-June-10, 02:03

My club plays tournaments with auto dealt cards and I want to allow players to analyse games afterwards with the handviewer service; and ultimately to create movies to present interesting games. An initial state of a movie can be generated from a reference to a deal from a chosen tournament.

A movie manuscript can essentially be built by an author by writing the auction part and then go through the play of the cards click by click. And type each one in a form field!? This is tedious and might probably easily be done away with, since plays appear to be captured internally by handviewer for replay.

Request: A reaction to some appropriate GUI-event being a report of the currently captured plays (formed as p=..., say) in the comment-part of the movie-display window. The intent being to copy the plays and possibly to add comments as part of the manuscript (read: URL) being written for the final movie.

#2 User is offline   jsm3520 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-November-20, 07:09

View Postjsm3520, on 2019-June-10, 02:03, said:

My club plays tournaments with auto dealt cards and I want to allow players to analyse games afterwards with the handviewer service; and ultimately to create movies to present interesting games. An initial state of a movie can be generated from a reference to a deal from a chosen tournament.

A movie manuscript can essentially be built by an author by writing the auction part and then go through the play of the cards click by click. And type each one in a form field!? This is tedious and might probably easily be done away with, since plays appear to be captured internally by handviewer for replay.

Request: A reaction to some appropriate GUI-event being a report of the currently captured plays (formed as p=..., say) in the comment-part of the movie-display window. The intent being to copy the plays and possibly to add comments as part of the manuscript (read: URL) being written for the final movie.

Send a request and get the answer in a full window/tab (i.e. not an iframe) and pick the cards for play. Use a 'Web Console' to evaluate the Javascript expression

PlaySequence.join("")

The result is a clean playlist of tricks.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users