BBO Discussion Forums: viewing and/or connecting to a robot tournament - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

viewing and/or connecting to a robot tournament

#1 User is offline   rmarks 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2019-March-31, 13:04

When I am in the Robot Tournament list on the old system and I click on a tournament either to register or just to get more info, I get a pop-up window that displays the info, the registration info, and the list of current entrants in a single box. If I click close, the pop-up closes and I go back to the Robot World List.

In the new system, I get a full panel with 3 tabs - one tab for info, one for registration, one for entrants list. And this panel takes more screen space than the old system pop-up. In addition the new panel has smaller fonts. So let's see - smaller fonts (harder to read for my old eyes), clicking around on 3 tabs to see all the info, and requires more screen space.

Then when I click close on new in upper left corner, it goes back to Bridge Base Home, and I again have to reselect Robot World. When getting into Robot World, I lose eye focus as to whet I was previously looking at.

Overall poorer design for this aspect in new system.

#2 User is offline   barmar 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2019-April-01, 19:19

There's no close button on that screen. There are two buttons in the top left, a "<" that goes back to the tournament list, and a "house" icon that goes to the home screen.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users