BBO Discussion Forums: Bidding practice hand records? - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bidding practice hand records? How do I find them?

#1 User is offline   Vilgan 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members
  • Interests:Hiking, MTG, Go, Pacific NW.

Posted 2017-March-05, 21:04

Hi all,

I did some bidding practice w/ a partner for KC and we wrote down the #s of boards we wanted to discuss further after the fact. However, they apparently aren't included in the hands in the "Hands Records" section. I'm likewise not seeing how to pull them up when logged in.

Is there any way to view them after the fact? Or did I lose all record of what the cards were?

Thanks for any help w/ this!

#2 User is offline   silvr bull 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2017-March-05, 23:56

A simple way to do this is take a screenshot before you close each hand. Save the screenshots, and then you can review them as long as you like. Lots of software lets you take screenshots, or even screen capture videos. My favorite for screenshots is http://www.irfanview.com/.

#3 User is offline   sfi 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2017-March-06, 00:12

View PostVilgan, on 2017-March-05, 21:04, said:

Hi all,

I did some bidding practice w/ a partner for KC and we wrote down the #s of boards we wanted to discuss further after the fact. However, they apparently aren't included in the hands in the "Hands Records" section. I'm likewise not seeing how to pull them up when logged in.

Is there any way to view them after the fact? Or did I lose all record of what the cards were?

Thanks for any help w/ this!

I use Skype to talk about them while bidding, which means we don't have to talk about it as much later. You can save any hands you really want to keep once the deal is completed (Options -> Export Deals, and store it in a saved folder within the BBO interface) and look at it afterwards.

But I don't believe there is a way to look at the full set of deals unless you export them at the end of each session.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users