BBO Discussion Forums: a question to Boye Brogeland and Kit Woolsey - BBO Discussion Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

a question to Boye Brogeland and Kit Woolsey

#1 User is offline   patroclo 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-September-20, 00:12

Have you analized all the teams participating to Bermuda Bowl or only those coming from european continent ?

#2 User is offline   captyogi 

• PipPipPip

Posted 2015-September-20, 00:33

May be Not.

May be No need also, its very time consuming, painstaking affair.

How much time consuming it can be, I request you to try out only for experimentation.

On BBO , after tournament is over, check the results, note down 1st 2nd 3rd and their scores, where you find winners have won by huge margins, check their Hands records for last 3 months, maintain your chart, in few days you will get fed up, but will give you good idea , players to watch, they are always in pdships, i suspect they change BBO id also, but again it gets surfaced in your chart.

#3 User is offline   yunling 

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:meteorology

Posted 2015-September-21, 02:03

I'm afraid it is not possible to analyze all teams participating in Bermuda Bowl because there are no video available for Asians or Africans ;)
There are more top players in Europe so they just draw more attention. People are not that interested in whether a 2nd class player cheat.

#4 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2015-September-21, 04:35

A few years ago an Australian pair topped the Butler rankings during the RR stage in the BB. I think plenty of people would have been interested to find out if such a pair was cheating. (NB: I am not saying they did!)
(-: Zel :-)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users