• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

通知: 组建北美华人桥牌微信群

#1 User is offline   sshyang 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 2014-January-27, 23:00

为了让更多的北美华人牌手能留守在桥牌天地,同时加强牌友之间的交流学习和相互了解,决定组建北美华人桥友微信群:加拿大群和美国群。

所有的人必须自尊自爱同时尊敬他人(包括你的对手和同伴),语言文明。为此,所有欲加入的朋友必备免冠正面头像. 欲加入者请加我shyang369,并且注明美国或加拿大。

In order to keep more Chinese bridge players of North America in the Bridge World and promote the social interaction among them, I would like to set up a WeChat Group named as North America Chinese Bridge Association (NACBA). Everybody in this group has to respect to others. Zero tolerance to rude/abusive behavior. For this purpose, every applicant has to have a recent ID picture by which people know who you are. If you want to join, please send invitation to me (Wechat ID shyang369).

This post has been edited by sshyang: 2014-January-28, 23:25

#2 User is offline   sshyang 

• Pip

Posted 2014-January-27, 23:01

所有的人必须自尊自爱同时尊敬他人(包括你的对手和同伴),语言文明。为此,所有欲加入的朋友必备免冠正面头像. 欲加入者请加我shyang369,并且注明美国或加拿大。

#3 User is offline   sshyang 

• Pip

Posted 2014-January-27, 23:03

#4 User is offline   lycier 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2014-January-28, 03:53

欢迎使用华人论坛,你的帖子适合于华娱世界论坛,所以我把你的帖子转移到那里并合并帖子。

#5 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-January-28, 05:58

Ok
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#6 User is offline   Zelandakh 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-January-28, 07:22

Does this help Timo?

--
Chinese in North America in order to allow more players can stay in the bridge world, while strengthening the exchange of learning poker buddies and mutual understanding between the decision to form the North American Friends of the Chinese Bridge micro-channel group: Canada and the United States population group.

All people must be respected self-esteem while others (including your opponents and companions), the language of civilization. To this end, all I want to join the Friends of the positive picture hat. Want entrants please add me shyang369, and noted the United States or Canada.
--

That is the result from Google Translate.
(-: Zel :-)

Happy New Year everyone!

#7 User is offline   MrAce 

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 2014-January-28, 14:13

View PostZelandakh, on 2014-January-28, 07:22, said:

Does this help Timo?

--
Chinese in North America in order to allow more players can stay in the bridge world, while strengthening the exchange of learning poker buddies and mutual understanding between the decision to form the North American Friends of the Chinese Bridge micro-channel group: Canada and the United States population group.

All people must be respected self-esteem while others (including your opponents and companions), the language of civilization. To this end, all I want to join the Friends of the positive picture hat. Want entrants please add me shyang369, and noted the United States or Canada.
--

That is the result from Google Translate.

Ty Zel
"Genius has its own limitations, however stupidity has no such boundaries!"
"It's only when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence!"

"Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say."

#8 User is offline   lxt08 

• PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Full Members

Posted 2015-April-04, 23:52

very good

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users