Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

List all tables

#1 User is offline   655321 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-March-17, 05:53

Often I use use 'List all tables' to see the tables where my friends are playing.

This means pressing 'List all tables', then 'Main Bridge Club' (now by default all 'Open Tables' are loaded, this can take some time), then 'Friends'.

1) Personally, I never use the 'Open Tables' option. Is there a way to avoid the Open Tables from loading first, either by setting 'Friends' as my default, or by using some shortcut?
2) Pressing the refresh button only updates the tables that originally appeared on the list. If another friend has started playing at a different table, 'Refresh' doesn't display the new table, I need to press the back button then come back again.
3) It would be nice when choosing to see 'Friends' tables, if all tables (rather than just those in the selected club) were displayed. Currently I need to guess whether the table is in the Main Bridge Club, the Relaxed Bridge Club, etc.

Clearly none of this is exactly high priority stuff, but I thought I would mention it anyway.

:)
That's impossible. No one can give more than one hundred percent. By definition that is the most anyone can give.

#2 User is offline   diana_eva 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 2011-March-17, 06:39

View Post655321, on 2011-March-17, 05:53, said:

Often I use use 'List all tables' to see the tables where my friends are playing.

This means pressing 'List all tables', then 'Main Bridge Club' (now by default all 'Open Tables' are loaded, this can take some time), then 'Friends'.

1) Personally, I never use the 'Open Tables' option. Is there a way to avoid the Open Tables from loading first, either by setting 'Friends' as my default, or by using some shortcut?
2) Pressing the refresh button only updates the tables that originally appeared on the list. If another friend has started playing at a different table, 'Refresh' doesn't display the new table, I need to press the back button then come back again.
3) It would be nice when choosing to see 'Friends' tables, if all tables (rather than just those in the selected club) were displayed. Currently I need to guess whether the table is in the Main Bridge Club, the Relaxed Bridge Club, etc.

Clearly none of this is exactly high priority stuff, but I thought I would mention it anyway.

:)

You can use Help me Find a Game > List interesting tables. Tables with friends are listed there. For open tables with friends click List interesting tables under the Play bridge heading. For all tables with friends click Interesting tables under the Watch bridge heading.

#3 User is offline   655321 

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Advanced Members

Posted 2011-March-17, 06:57

Thanks!
That's impossible. No one can give more than one hundred percent. By definition that is the most anyone can give.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users